Holiday 2023 Newsletter - Reclaiming Joy & Rest!

'Tis The Season Reader!

This month's newsletter video is filled with BIG updates to share and will run longer in duration. Please watch this special video so you don't miss important end-of-the-year information.

This month's issue:

• 2023 Sac Favs Winner
  • Big Updates for 2024
  • Holiday Hibiscus Mocktail
  • ICYMI - News You Need to Know

Follow Dr. Ray on Socials:

Practice Updates:

Awarding Winning Doctor

While life was lifing for me this year, some smart folks saw all my great work from the last 6 years and decided to give your doctor-lady a few awards!

1.) Sacramento Favorites 2023 Winner:

Thanks to your votes, I won Silver Best in Alternative Therapies - view here.

2.) Quality Business Award 2023 Winner:

I was selected as the #1 Best Rated Business of the Year in Alternative Medicine - view here.

New England Expansion

So, I did a few thangs this past year…

1.) I relocated back to the East Coast to be closer to family.

2.) I’m now a dual-licensed provider with medical licenses in both California & New Hampshire.

3.) A Dose of Vitamin RayTM is now the official business name and the business headquarters has moved to Manchester, New Hampshire for better taxes, greater freedom to practice medicine, and eventually I will open a new brick-and-mortar location (TBD).

Telemedicine and Naturopathic Consults are available nationwide.

Book a free discovery call to learn more.

New Service Options

New patients can now choose to start with a New Patient Visit or 3-Month Wellness Program. Book a free call to learn more.

Return patients can now enroll in annual teleconcierge wellness subscriptions - Routine Care, Seasonal Care, or Premium Care plans which include lab testing, multiple visits, & unlimited triage calls and messaging. Plus, you pick your start date!

Now until December 31st take 10% OFF Annual Subscription Plans & Virtual Follow-up!

PROMO CODE: TISTHESEASON

(excludes 3-month Wellness Reset Program, New Patient Visit & Intuitive Services)

Medical Mediumship & Intuitive Services

I now offer Intuitive Readings for spiritual guidance & healing, and Medical Mediumship readings to uncover hidden health concerns and gain direction toward resolution. Anyone can access these services, patient or not. I'm offering these new specialty services at a low introductory price. If you need some personal clarity in 2024 to begin strong and make progress, book a reading!

Dr. Ray On Holiday Break Until January 2, 2024

I will be on Holiday break until the new year. I will check my email infrequently while away.

For those who need to hear this: Please get some REST! Make sure you protect your self-care and self-healing time this season. I know I will!

This Month's Healing Rx:

Herbs for Holiday Travel

Since I know many of you have to travel for the holidays, I wrote a new blog post with some helpful teas, tinctures, and other natural remedies you can pack with you or find in a cupboard to help with social anxiety, motion-sickness, immune support, and more!

ICYMI - News You Need to Know:

Nourish...Be Well...Love:

Dr. Ray shares her current monthly favorites for food, wellness and love-promoting indulgences.

Connect with Me:

Community is Everything! Without community, we cannot succeed, grow, or heal.

I depend on my subscribers and social followers to help me keep doing what I love - teaching and healing the world with naturopathic + indigenous medicine. Please take a moment to show some LOVE below by following or subscribing to my socials!

Add Dr. Ray to Your Network:

Dr. Ray (Revée Barbour), ND MS

Naturopathic Physician

African-Indigenous Healer

Integrative Medicine Researcher

A Dose of Vitamin Ray - Wellness Newsletter

Greetings! My name is Dr. Ray, ND MS and I specialize in helping busy individuals overcome chronic illness, reverse burnout, and restore vitality using natural and indigenous medicine designed for modern living. With almost a decade of experience as a primary care doctor and over 2,000 patients served, I am proud to have been featured in respected publications such as Forbes Health, MindBodyGreen, US News & World Report, and EatThisNotThat! Each month, I send out a free "A Dose of Vitamin Ray" e-newsletter to offer expert information on using naturopathic medicine, indigenous healing practices, nutrition, lifestyle, and other wellness resources to support your daily well-being. Subscribers gain access to valuable tips, health research, herbal remedies, healthy recipes, and more. Join my healthy community by subscribing today!

Read more from A Dose of Vitamin Ray - Wellness Newsletter

Alaafia Reader, whatcha know good? With the upcoming full moon and Summer upon us, this is an excellent time to channel your energy into manifesting what you want for your life and well-being. I've been thinking this past week about what Summer would look like if we all truly focused on healing ourselves while taking advantage of the great weather and access to nature. What are you hoping to manifest in your healing this Summer? In the last month, I've been traveling and visiting with family...

Happy Solar Eclipse Reader! I hope you get a chance to check out this incredible cosmic event today. Some places can see it better than others, so Here is a link for more info. In my weekly reading, I touch base on what the solar eclipse in Aries may reflect about our health as a collective. Watch my video below! New Video Alert See the latest video reading from Dr. Ray Click Here to View Also, if you missed my newsletter last week, check out my latest blog posts for Spring Pre-Tox and Detox...

Welcome to Spring Reader! My forsythia bushes are a brilliant yellow right now and so pretty to see in bloom. When Spring arrived, I felt instantly relieved and lighter. As someone with seasonal affective disorder, it's amazing what longer days with sunshine can do for the soul! Reader, how are you feeling now that Spring is here? If you're still trying to shake off the Winter Blues, maybe a Spring Cleanse will give you the energy, mood, and immune boost you need. In this issue, I'm sharing...