April 2024 Newsletter - Spring Revival with FREE Pre-Tox & Detox Guides

Welcome to Spring Reader!

My forsythia bushes are a brilliant yellow right now and so pretty to see in bloom. When Spring arrived, I felt instantly relieved and lighter. As someone with seasonal affective disorder, it's amazing what longer days with sunshine can do for the soul!

Reader, how are you feeling now that Spring is here?

If you're still trying to shake off the Winter Blues, maybe a Spring Cleanse will give you the energy, mood, and immune boost you need.

In this issue, I'm sharing my best-proven strategies for Pre-Tox (preparing the body before detox) and Detox (releasing toxin burden).

>>>>FREE PRE-TOX & DETOX GUIDES BELOW <<<<

There are also some new service offerings such as my new integrated GLP-1 weight-loss program, a new monthly wellness subscription, and new patient visit options. So much to share!!

Please click or tap my pic below to watch my full video update, and be sure to scroll through this email to access the free goodies and resources.

FYI - I say "brief message" in the video, but you know me, it's not that brief. But entertaining nonetheless!

This month's issue:

• Practice Updates - New Weight-Loss Program, Omo Rin Subscription, & New Visit Options
  • Dr. Ray's FREE Spring Pre-Detox & Detox Guides (2-part Blog Series)
  • March Medical Readings - ICYMI, watch my latest health readings
  • ICYMI: March & April Trending News & Wellness Links

Follow Dr. Ray on Socials:

Practice Updates:

Do you have a stubborn 30lbs or more you can't lose and keep off?

Join Dr. Ray's new Healthy Weight Management program! Now offering GLP-1 prescriptions for California non-diabetic patients only.

Kick-start weight loss with GLP-1, then receive personalized nutrition and lifestyle support to maintain your weight loss naturally and wean off.

Sign up on the "Weight-List" to learn more and get started on your new path to wellness!

There are now MORE ways to become a new patient with Dr. Ray!

Our new standalone options include:

In Yoruba language, Omọ = baby/child & Rìn = walk or steps. Experience the power of making small changes at your own pace and get BIG RESULTS!

New Patient TeleVisit Standalone Options

• New Patient Visit (1-hour visit)
  • New Patient Complex Care Visit: (2-hour visit)
  • Pediatric New Patient Visit (45- minute visit)

Omọ Rìn - "Baby Steps" Subscription

Change is hard, so take your time! This new subscription gives you focused support to achieve the health you want over time with a low monthly price that fits most budgets!

BECOME PATIENT HERE
BOOK NEXT FOLLOW-UP
BOOK A READING HERE
VIEW COURSES HERE

Pre-Detoxification Guide

The key to a good Spring Detox or Cleanse is preparation! Learn the best tips for preventing unwanted side effects during your detox.

Spring Detoxification Guide

Spring Cleanses are not a one-size-fits-all and it's important to be safe. Learn simple and effective tips to create the right detox plan.

March & April Medical Readings:

Subscribe to my new medical medium podcast!

I give weekly readings on our collective health and how to leverage natural medicine, nutrition, lifestyle therapies, and spirit medicine for healing.

Please support this special space and work by sharing my YouTube Podcast here. Thank you!

Medical Mediumship & Intuitive Services

Need deeper insight or universal sign(s) for which steps to take in your life right now?

Intuitive Readings are available for spiritual counseling & soul healing.

Medical Mediumship Readings help to uncover hidden health concerns of your mind/body/soul you need to support or heal at this present time.

You don't need to be an active patient to book. Anyone can schedule a reading with Dr. Ray - Book Here.

ICYMI: News & Tips You Want to Know

Let's Work Together!

I'm currently accepting new patients nationwide.

For New Hampshire and California: I can serve as your telemedicine Primary Care Physician (PCP). This means I can order labs, prescribe & manage pharma-meds (if needed), diagnose, and treat.

For those who live in the other 48 states: I can serve as your Consulting Telehealth Physician to give you naturopathic wellness coaching, order labs, and recommend natural therapies.

Telemedicine and Naturopathic Consults are available nationwide.

Book a free discovery call to learn more.

Connect with Me:

Community is Everything! Without community, we cannot succeed, grow, or heal.

I depend on my subscribers and social followers to help me keep doing what I love - teaching and healing the world with naturopathic + indigenous medicine. Please take a moment to show some LOVE below by following or subscribing to my socials!

Add Dr. Ray to Your Network:

Of course, if you have any feedback or something you'd like to share with me, feel free to reply to this email.

Peace and Love!

Dr. Ray (Revée Barbour), ND MS

Naturopathic Physician + Medical Medium

Integrative Medicine Researcher

A Dose of Vitamin Ray - Wellness Newsletter

Greetings! My name is Dr. Ray, ND MS and I specialize in helping busy individuals overcome chronic illness, reverse burnout, and restore vitality using natural and indigenous medicine designed for modern living. With almost a decade of experience as a primary care doctor and over 2,000 patients served, I am proud to have been featured in respected publications such as Forbes Health, MindBodyGreen, US News & World Report, and EatThisNotThat! Each month, I send out a free "A Dose of Vitamin Ray" e-newsletter to offer expert information on using naturopathic medicine, indigenous healing practices, nutrition, lifestyle, and other wellness resources to support your daily well-being. Subscribers gain access to valuable tips, health research, herbal remedies, healthy recipes, and more. Join my healthy community by subscribing today!

Read more from A Dose of Vitamin Ray - Wellness Newsletter

Alaafia Reader, whatcha know good? With the upcoming full moon and Summer upon us, this is an excellent time to channel your energy into manifesting what you want for your life and well-being. I've been thinking this past week about what Summer would look like if we all truly focused on healing ourselves while taking advantage of the great weather and access to nature. What are you hoping to manifest in your healing this Summer? In the last month, I've been traveling and visiting with family...

Happy Solar Eclipse Reader! I hope you get a chance to check out this incredible cosmic event today. Some places can see it better than others, so Here is a link for more info. In my weekly reading, I touch base on what the solar eclipse in Aries may reflect about our health as a collective. Watch my video below! New Video Alert See the latest video reading from Dr. Ray Click Here to View Also, if you missed my newsletter last week, check out my latest blog posts for Spring Pre-Tox and Detox...

What's good Reader? I hope life is beautiful for you right now because you were made for joy and peace. I pray your heart's desires are in full fruition! But I also know, that many of us have been in a struggle or are currently trying to fight through a struggle right now too. I truly think when we all can start being more honest and vulnerable, with the right people, it will bring more peace, joy, and freedom to us all. Along that same vibe, this month I’m getting real about finding a...